與會者住房的住宿服務僅提供給遠道來參與聖殿教儀的工作人員及與會者。 在與會者住房每住宿一晚，應至少參加一場恩道門教儀(持限制用途推薦書成員則參加洗禮教儀)。假如您來此 的主要目的並非參與聖殿教儀，請您安排住宿在本地飯店。櫃檯備有飯店資訊可供洽詢。
1. 聖殿推薦書:須持有效聖殿推薦書方可入住。除參與印證教儀外，與會者住房不提供12歲以下兒童住宿。住 房經理可依訂房情形決定是否例外。 不可將任何孩子留在與會者住房而無成人照顧，請教導您的孩子一同維護 與會者住房的聖潔，勿破壞公物或大聲喧鬧。
2. 預約訂房:以聖殿工作人員為優先，其餘採先訂房者優先保留床位至額滿為止。預約專線:02-2322-4246， E-mail: email@example.com 或傳真02-2322-4182，請註明姓名、電話、人數 (性別) 及住宿日期。取消預約請至 少於七天前通知。
3. 費用:上下舖每日房價為每人NT$300。入住時請至一樓櫃台付現並索取收據(未取得收據請與聖殿紀錄員聯 絡)。65歲以上或殘障成員及陪同照顧者享半價。
5. 床位:請依照排定的床位號碼住宿，勿隨意更換。 請勿隨意邀請未登記住宿的人員，進入或使用與會者住房 的房間或設施。請勿在客廳等公共區域躺臥。
6. 飲食:請在一樓餐廳開放時間內(每日6:00-20:00)用餐，勿在客廳或寢室用餐。使用廚房設備後，請清潔還原 並將物品歸位。
8. 清潔:住宿時請使用床單和枕頭套，每日外出活動前應適度整理床鋪和洗手間。退房前請取下枕頭套、床單、 床罩和毛巾等，依照分類放在地下室洗衣籃內，並將枕頭及被子歸位、清潔房間及廁所。勿在開放空間吊掛私人 衣物。
9. 洗衣房:與會者住房洗衣設備僅供清洗公用毛巾、床單、被單、毯子等使用。如需清洗私人衣物須至櫃檯付費 使用，洗衣機或烘衣機每裝載一次(不超過6公斤)各收費NT$50，需自行準備衣物清潔劑。
日期: 年 月 日
Re: Temple Patron Housing Regulations
Dear Brothers and Sisters:
We welcome you to the temple and to stay at the Temple Patron Housing. Please note the following:
Patron Housing is only available for those temple workers and patrons who travel from afar to attend temple sessions.
You must attend a minimum of one endowment session (or baptisms for a limited-use temple recommend holder) for each night you stay in the patron housing.
1. Temple Recommend: Only those members, who hold a current temple recommend and children, who come to be sealed with parents, may enter and use these facilities. If there are family rooms or beds vacant for children on Tuesday to Thursday, and if the children will not disturb other patrons, children aged under 12 may be allowed to stay. Children must not be left alone in the patron housing without accompanied by an adult parent. Please teach your children to keep the patron housing dignified and clean. Vandalism or noisy play should be avoided.
2. Reservation: Temple workers have priority to make reservations. Other reservations are on first-come first-served basis. You can book online, call +886-2-2322-4246 (you may leave a message on the answering machine), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +886-2-2322-4182 (include name, contact number, number of people (gender) and dates) in advance for reservation. Cancellation must be made seven days prior to your reservation date.
3. Rates: Daily rates are NT$300 for each bunk bed. Seniors over 65 or handicapped members, and members accompanying handicapped members are half price. For the family room, if either spouse is 65, it is half price. Payment (cash only) needs to be made at check-in, and a receipt should be expected. Please notify the temple recorder if a receipt is not given.
4. Keys: Please take good care of the keys (replacement cost of NT$500 will be charged if a key is lost). When checking out, return keys to the reception desk.
5. Bed: Once you have been assigned a specific bed, please do not switch beds. Please do not let anyone who is not registered to enter or use the housing facilities. Please do not lay down on the couch in the living room.
6. Eating and Drinking: Please eat only in the 1st floor dining room (open hours: 6:00AM to 8:00PM) and refrain from eating in the living room and sleeping areas. Please follow the safety instructions when using the kitchen equipment. Please clean the dining room and the kitchen after each use.
7. Refrigerator: Please dispose of your items when you check out. All unlabeled items will be discarded.
8. Cleaning: Please properly use sheets and pillowcases. Please make your bed and clean the restroom before you
leave for other activities each day. Please remove pillowcases and sheets and towels and put them into the bin at the basement laundry entrance and return your pillow and blanket to its designated locker when you check out. No personal clothes should be hung in the bedroom and the restroom.
9. Laundry: Laundry equipment is for patron housing towels, sheets, blankets, and pillowcases. For private use of this equipment, you must pay at the reception desk first (washer and dryer loads not over 6kg are NT$50 each). Patron housing does not provide any laundry materials, these must be provided by the user.
10. Safeguard all valuables and money. Please keep your locker and doors closed and locked.
11. Conserve energy: Please turn off the lights, water, and air conditioner when you leave.
12. Check-in hours are between 14:00PM to 21:00PM (late check-in is Not allowed) and check-out before 12:00 noon.
13. Curfew: Please observe the patron housing’s 22:30PM curfew. Please keep quiet and do not disturb other’s sleep during 22:30PM to 6:00AM.
14. Availability: Housing is only available from Tuesday through Friday. All exceptions must be approved by the Temple Presidency first.
15. When you come to the Lord’s house, please dress in your Sunday best clothing!
Those who do not comply with the above regulations may not qualify for future stay at the patron housing. Thank you for your cooperation.
Taipei Taiwan Temple
I hereby acknowledge that I have carefully read the regulations of this Agreement and give my consent to follow them.
※Signature (Individual or Group leader):